Sunday, December 7, 2008

Days Seen through Haze

Days Seen through Haze
http://seedsowersseries.blogspot.com
by: seedsower deb

Oh I love the days,
Even those seen through haze.

So much gained,
In the aftermath learned;
Even when pained,
As with any discipline.

How great He is,
Always on time;

To meet the day's bumps and grind.

I know to stay...
Below the cliff,
Under His wing,
Pressed hard to His bosom,
And at His feet.

It is here...
Him I meet.

His Word in my hand,
My mind and heart set on Thee;
He gives me grace,
He smiles on me,
To clearly see...

Him through all of the haze.

Oh how could I not,
Love such days....

brought to you by Seed Sower Series. If you wish to be removed from the Seedsowersseries blog publication listing, please email Seedsowerdeb and your name will be removed from the distribution list as soon as possible. Blessings.

No comments: