Sunday, October 12, 2008

Many thanks


Father you are so good to me;
I thank you for showing me
mercy when it shouldn't be.

You extend your love when most would shun;
Always forgiving when I fail
Thank you that You'll not leave me undone.

If it were I "working on me,"
I would have stopped long ago, thrown in the towl, and gotten up from the potter's wheel.

But you are faithful, working always Your perfect plan;
shaping and conforming me to the image of your beloved son.

Thank you that you will never quit;
What an honor, what an end it will be to the
...beginning.


2 comments:

Mamajil said...

Deb
This is beautiful!!
I had no idea you were a blogger...
I am gonna add you to my reader!

Seed Sower Deb said...

Thanks "mamajil." I started blogging a few months ago. I've always loved to write and have for a long time. About four years ago, I started to make pamphlets with writings I'd done so I could print and hand out to people. But as time and circumstances would have it, I am home more often now than I anticipated.

With Web 2.0 technology (people able to add to the web without going thru a web master of some kind) I decided to take what I have on paper and put into blog format.

I guess a pamphlet by any other name is still a pamphlet, be it paper form or blog.
:-) "seedsower deb"