Sunday, September 29, 2013

Looking Out From Within



Turn on around and come on down from there; come along now, there is nothing to fear. 

Why are you sitting there?  What's your intent? Just turn to Me, take heed, don't be slow.

What? Yes, I am here and have been all along.  Standing patiently by, even though you think your are all alone. 

I've been at your side, my arm around you.  Have you forgotten I am your support?

It's okay.  Turn around, reach for my hand.  Now take a step, don't slow.  Each step -- though heavy may be -- will move you along on the path set for thee, which is closer to Me.

Turn around now.  Come on my friend.  I'm with you here; watching you, keeping you, there's no need to fear.

2 comments:

Yahoo Sister Marlene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yahoo Sister Marlene said...

I love this post!