Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stuck


Oh, I am soooo stuck,

Saddend,

As if my world has stopped.

Try as I may to make a go of things - going places and being with people (friends of old and friends of new ) - it seems that little pans out.

I resolve to simply do what must be done day to day... my younger son, my home, my yard, my job, stay in touch with older son, read the Word, talk with the great Shepherd.

I praise Him, sing, think upon Him, how good He is, thank Him for where He's brought me from, what He's delivered me from, thank Him for what I have. Pray for others and situations as they come to mind.

I "know" the saying: "You are as happy as you want to be."

I know God is my help, my strength, my provider, my joy, my all... and His grace is sufficient for me.

I pray the prayer of David... "Oh Father...restore unto me the joy of Thy salvation, take not Thy Holy Spirit from me." And I thank Him for His grace which is all sufficient and for now and that which is to come.

Just sharing from my stuck place today.

Other than the items shared above, I know not what to do.

A friend told me recently she learned finally to "grow where she was planted."

Given that, I will stay where I am and continue to seek, ask, pray, and soak in the "Sonshine", and learn, by His grace, to be content.


It is certainly better than being stuck in the mud. And WHO KNOWS WHAT GOOD THINGS ARE YET TO BLOOM?

No comments: