Thursday, January 8, 2009

So What About Tomorrow?

"

"So What About Tomorrow" was co-written by Seedsower Deb and Marlene Hoenig.

Today, I shall not worry about tomorrow,
As it is not promised to me.

God's Grace is sufficient for today,
And there is no Grace set aside,
from which I can borrow.

"No, we aren't promised tomorrow, But know that we are loved TODAY and forever, in spite of what this world throws our way."1

He asks that I be anxious for nothing, rather with thanksgiving,
I'm to watch and I pray.

His peace, all understanding passes,
Keeps my mind on Him,
And my heart in certain array.

For as today is,
So shall my strength be.
And I know for sure,
He will supply my need.


1. quote pulled from writings of Marlene Hoenig, Director of Eye of the Storm Ministries

1 comment:

Yahoo Sister Marlene said...

Deb,

No, we aren't promised tomorrow, but know that we are loved TODAY and forever, in spite of what this world throws our way.

You are beautiful, loved and a woman of God, special, protected and provided for...